1. How is your eyesight?
Do you have trouble…
- Reading signs easily?
- Recognizing someone you know from across the street?
- Seeing street markings, other cars, and people walking - especially at dawn, dusk and at night?
- Handling headlight glare at night?
If you said “Yes” to any of these questions, you should…
- Make sure you always wear your glasses and that the prescription is current.
- Keep your windshield, mirrors and headlights clean.
- Make sure that your headlights are working and aimed correctly.
- Sit high enough in your seat so you can see the road for at least 10 feet in front of your vehicle.
- If you are 60 or older, see an eye doctor every year.