2015 CIREN Presentations
Studies and findings of CIREN teams, presented in conference. Disclaimer: these files are offered for download purposes only. Files presented are PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- 10-Year Trends in Public-Use Motor Vehicle Collision-Related Injury Data University of Alabama CIREN Center
- Updated T and L Injury Mechanism Study Medical College of Wisconsin CIREN Center
- Comparison of Conventional and Seat-Integrated Belt Restraints and Associated Injury Patterns by Frontal Crash Directions and Classifications Seattle Harborview CIREN Center
- Changing Patterns of Distal Lower Extremity Injury in Motor Vehicle Crashes- University of Maryland CIREN Center
- Functional Recovery Patterns in Seriously Injured Automotive Crash Victims- University of Virginia/INOVA CIREN Center
- Multi-Center Analysis of CIREN Occupant Lumbar Bone Mineral Density and Correlation with Age and Fracture Incidence - Wake Forest University CIREN Center