- Wireless Phone and AutoPC Related Technology: Driver Distraction and Use Effects on the Road; , by Elizabeth N. Mazzae, MSE, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) G. H. Scott Baldwin, MSE and Thomas A. Ranney, Ph.D., Transportation Research Center Inc., National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Washington, DC, DOT HS 809 752, November 2004
- CAMP Enhanced Digital Mapping Project Final Report - November 19, 2004 IVI Light Vehicle Enabling Research Program, DTFH61-01-X-00014. - Also see Appendix.
- B.N. Campbell, J.D. Smith, W.G. Najm; "Analysis of Fatal Crashes Due to Signal and Stop Sign Violations", - [html] Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, Cambridge, MA/DOT HS 809 779, September 2004.
- S.E. Lee, R.R. Knipling, M.C. DeHart, M.A. Perez, G.T. Holbrook, S.B. Brown, S.R. Stone and R.L. Olson, " Vehicle-Based Countermeasures for Signal and Stop Sign Violation ", - [html] Virginia Tech Transportation Institute/DOT HS 809 716, March 2004.
- Najm, W.G. and D.L. Smith, "Modeling Driver Response to Lead Vehicle Decelerating" - [html] 2004 SAE World Congress, Detroit, Michigan, SAE Technical Paper Series No. 2004-01-0171, March 2004.
- Lee, S.E., et al, "A Comprehensive Examination of Naturalistic Lane-Changes" - [html], Final Report Sponsored by NHTSA, Washington, D.C. January 2004. DOT HS 809 702